Just like me / Vanessa Brantley-Newton.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville Free Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pottsville Free Public Library||j 811.6 B (Text)||30003009052240||Childrens Area||Checked Out||08/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9780525582090 (trade)
- ISBN: 0525582096 (trade)
- ISBN: 9780525582106 (library binding)
- ISBN: 052558210X (library binding)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
- Copyright: ©2020
There are all kinds of girls! Girls who feel happy, sad, scared, powerful; girls who love their bodies and girls who don't; country girls, city girls; girls who love their mom and girls who wish they had a daddy. With bright portraits in vibrant colors and unique patterns and fabrics, this book invites you to find yourself within its pages.--inside front cover.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: LG; BL: 4.5; AR pts.: 0.5; AR quiz no.: 508676
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Girls > Juvenile literature.
Children's poetry, American.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: