The cellist : a novel / by Daniel Silva.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville Free Public Library.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries. (Show)
2 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pottsville Free Public Library||FIC (Text)||30003009054204||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9780062834867 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 006283486X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 471 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"The fatal poisoning of a Russian billionaire sends Gabriel Allon on a dangerous journey across Europe and into the orbit of a musical virtuoso who may hold the key to the truth about his friend's death. The plot Allon uncovers leads to secret channels of money and influence that go to the very heart of Western democracy and threaten the stability of the global order.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Allon, Gabriel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Billionaires > Fiction.
Cellists > Fiction.
Musicians > Fiction.
Russia > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: