A new green day / Antoinette Portis.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pottsville Free Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Pottsville District Libraries.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pottsville Free Public Library||jE P (Text)||30003009051879||Childrens Area||Checked Out||08/16/2021|
|Presented by the Benevolent Association of Pottsville|
- ISBN: 9780823444885 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0823444880 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 20 x 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, .
"Neal Porter Books."
"Explore nature through evocative riddles and bold imagery that take the reader from day to night and back again in this perfect read aloud. Who scribbles on the sidewalk with glistening ink? Snail! Who's a comma in a long, long sentence of a stream? Tadpole! Active readers will delight in the clever language and striking illustrations by esteemed author/illustrator Antoinette Portis. On each spread, children will solve riddles about the familiar animals, plants and the weather that one child encounters outdoors throughout a whole day." -- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7 Holiday House.
Grades K-1 Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nature > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: